TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With almost 15 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
What you’ll be doing
TeamSnap is searching for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with strong business process, business/sales analytics and project management experience. You will act as our Business Applications owner, managing the internal business applications built on and around Salesforce.com, helping us to scale our business processes and systems to support our rapid growth. Additionally, you will provide incredibly valuable insight & analytics to our sales leaders to better understand our business and enable metric driven decisions. This is a mission critical role for the organization and will support multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional documentation of governance (including scope, priorities, outcomes, timelines), process and platform development initiatives.
- Proactively identify best practices & opportunity for optimizing platform functionality.
- Facilitate identification of objectives and priorities strategically across organizations.
- Manage communication between systems and assure alignment.
- Maintain and manage Salesforce.com implementation and related applications & integrations including Pardot, Zuora, ZenDesk, NewVoiceMedia, etc.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing users, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Maintain data integrity thorough cleansing and de-duping data.
- Proactive analytics & insights to help identify efficiencies and enable data driven decisions across the sales cycle.
- This position is a full time position that reports to the Director, Sales Enablement & Operations and will be based in Boulder, Colorado.
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration/implementation experience
- 3+ years of sales or business analytics
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Sense of humor - we’re growing fast & the ability to adapt to constant change will be critical
- Experience automating workflow
- Strong commitment to system and process scalability. Key is the ability to think strategically across functional groups and systems in order to make the best decisions for the organization as a whole instead of just its parts
- Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is strongly preferred
- Apex/Visualforce development experience is strongly preferred
- Technical writing or professional business writing experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical area
- Join a revolutionary, award-winning company that has been named Outside Magazine’s Best Places To Work 2016.
- Our culture is based around trust and empowerment.
- Flexible working environment that rewards creative, ambitious people – we measure effectiveness and results, not the appearance of being “busy.”
- Plenty of opportunities to grow professionally.
- TeamSnap is a fun product – you’ll have fans.
- We never hold Bring Your Cat To Work Day and Bring Your Parakeet To Work Day on the same day anymore.
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market. We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
If you have big ideas, this is the place to make them happen. Please submit a your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for TeamSnap. Don't be afraid to show us your personality!
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive TeamSnap's success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
P.S. We highly recommend that you sign up for a free trial of TeamSnap to learn more about the web and mobile applications. If you'd like us to extend the trial beyond 21 days, just let us know.